Friday, June 01, 2007

Senator Lindsay Graham

Today, I fired off an email to Senator Lindsay Graham:

Senator Graham,

As a lifelong Republican, I am appalled at your arrogant remarks about my supposed bigotry. I am nothing of the sort, having been involved in a ministry of racial reconciliation during the 1990's and early into this new century.

You and your Republican Senate cohorts, along with President Bush, have just about done in the Republican Party. I am leaving and looking for a political organization to support who understands that Border Security is first and foremost, and that people who break the law to get in are criminals, regardless of race, creed or color.

Your foolish involvement with this piece of crap legislation will doom you and your party.

Disappointed,

Mark W. Weaver

1 Comments:

At 7:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you have a link/copy of what Senator Graham wrote; and/or whatever caused the 'Extinguished Senator' to go postal over your remarks? You have me curious.

Yeah, the Republicans have lost their way with conservative values, fer shure.

Jake DaSnake

 

Post a Comment

<< Home