Saturday, February 05, 2005

Communion

Last night at the farm we shared communion.

We had a small group, two couples unable to be with us. But Isaac and Paul (my son-in-law and his father) were there.

We worshipped in song, I offered a brief overview on the Biblical theme of covenant, then we shared communion and prayed. Afterwards, we rejoined to the kitchen and partook of refreshments and fellowship.

God showed up.

But it was only the second time (I think) that we shared communion as a group.

I like our group, but I'd like to see more happening. We are a bunch of old, seasoned codgers. We need some new blood

....

Well, off to Saturday chores and activities. I hope I can get some things accomplished. Maybe shed a little bit of that excess baggage that clutters up our tiny house.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home